Sugarcane Loader HY-8600-9600
Product Name: sugarcane loader
Application: Harvested sugarcane is moved from the field to the trailer using the sugarcane loader. The high speed makes it ideal for sugarcane plantations all over the world.
1. The Cummins engine is a powerful 125 HP, and covered under an international warranty service.
2. The boom can swing 120 degrees, and can heap sugarcane while the sugarcane harvester is moving. The front sugar cane grab can also meet side loading needs, which improves the working efficiency.
3. The 4 wheel drive and the addition of multiple operating actions improves the efficiency, and allows each sugar cane harvesting machine to save labor costs.
4. The rigid boat structure chassis is used, to make a more reliable and stable chassis structure.
5. High strength alloy steel is used to produce the arm, preventing deformation after long term use.
6. The centralized lubrication system is reliable and efficient, keeping the agricultural machinery working at top performance levels.
7. A hydraulic system reduces oil temperature, improves the working agility and improves overall efficiency.
8. The working principle of the sugarcane harvesting machine is very similar to that of a John Deere machine, ensuring that the boom, arm, grapple, and push plier all work at efficiency levels expected and needed to get the job done right, and quickly.
9. OEM orders are accepted, and we will customize the agricultural sugarcane loader to meet customer requirements.
|Model of Engine||4BTA3.9-C125-II|
|Swing Angle of Boom||110degree|
|Max. Height of Grapple||6770mm|
|Max. Dumping Height||5770mm|
|Max. Grapple Radius||5770mm|
|Total Length||6500 (walking)|
|Height of Cab to Ground||3100mm|
|Operation Width of Grapple||1400mm|
|Height of Push Plier to Ground||400mm|
|Tire Model||23.1-26 16 PR|